XF 1.4 Prevent certain user group from appearing in members online

KSA

Hi folks,

Is there a way to exclude certain user group from the members online now?

You can modify the template and add an exclusion for the user group ids of the users you don't want to appear.

Can't give you exact code as I'm mobile but the template will be the sidebar_online_users.

You can modify the template and add an exclusion for the user group ids of the users you don't want to appear.

Can't give you exact code as I'm mobile but the template will be the sidebar_online_users.

Thanks a bunch mate. Can you provide me with the necessary code please.

Rich (BB code):
<ol class="listInline">
                <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
                    <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
                        <li>
                        <xen:if is="{$user.user_id} AND !{xen:helper ismemberof, $user, x, y, z }">
                            <a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                                class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                        <xen:else />
                            {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                        </xen:if>
                        </li>
                </xen:foreach>
                <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                    <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
            </ol>
See the red bit.

Where x, y, z are the user group ids. Omit any not necessary.

Reactions: KSA
User group Id number is 7. I put that where the x is but still visible. Any idea?
Code:
<ol class="listInline">
                <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
                    <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
                        <li>
                        <xen:if is="{$user.user_id} AND !{xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 7 }">
                            <a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                                class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                        <xen:else />
                            {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                        </li>
                </xen:foreach>
                <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                    <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
            </ol>

Last edited:
Top Bottom