Resource icon

Prevent Admin Post Editing 1.0.0

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Prevent Admin Post Editing (version 1.0.0) - Prevent Mods/Users from editing admin posts

This add-on allows you to allow/prevent your moderators to edit admin posts (something similar was requested here =>http://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-prevent-moderators-from-moderating-admin-posts.18714)

after the installation you'll find a new mod permission

template edits:0
file edits:0
additional sql queries => yes, but it depends on posts per page and how many different users posted... i'm caching the data, so if there are 10 posts and 3 users have posted, the...

Read more about this resource...

What about preventing mods/users from deleting admin posts?
hm, i had the same discussion already several times:D

I didn't include this, because non of my moderators is allowed to hard delete anything.

hm, i had the same discussion already several times:D

I didn't include this, because non of my moderators is allowed to hard delete anything.
Neither are mine but if you're going to prevent an edit why not prevent a soft delete? I suppose it's not really needed but eh, just came across my mind.

Is there a possibility to prevent users from editing their post if a mod/admin has already edited this post beforehand?

This would be awesome if the ability to make the post non-editable was a clickable option on a per post basis. Most of the time I don't care if one of my posts is edited, and occasionally I might want it to be edited. But other times I most certainly wouldn't want a particular post to be edited. :)

Top Bottom