Lack of interest Prefixes That Have Categories as Applicable Forums Should Affect All Forums in Those Categories

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Amaury

As title. See my post here:

Let's say my forum structure is like this:
- Kingdom Hearts Console Games (Category)
-- Kingdom Hearts (Forum)
-- Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories (Forum)
-- Kingdom Hearts II (Forum)

If I create a prefix called Help to be used on threads where people may need help with the games and I set its applicable forum to Kingdom Hearts Console Games so I don't have to go through and select each individual forum, the prefix won't appear when creating or editing threads in, say, Kingdom Hearts II. I have to actually select Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II as applicable forums.

@Martok suggested I make a suggestion on this.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I second this. It's an absolute nightmare in time consumption if you've got a lot of forums in a category and they all require the same prefix set.

I don't think it should be the default and only setting, since there will be times when people won't want certain nodes in a category to have a certain prefix, but it would be great to have the option, maybe just a box to tick that says "Apply to all nodes."

Top Bottom