Implemented prefix threads when starting tread in some forums and categories

dendy11

upd:Multiple prefixes.
I see it like this:
I have trade category/forum
All users, for starting new threads in this category/forum, must choose one checkbox "buy" or "sell"(they are going to sell something or buy something)

And I have, for example, money exchange category/forum
All users, for starting new threads in this category/forum, must choose at least one checkbox: "usd", "uah", "rub"

And add filters for categories/forums. When I am at the money exchange category, I can choose display only threads with prefixes "usd", or "usd" and "uah".

It makes some categories more readeable. If I want to see all, I will see all. If I am interesting only in some threads, I will see only some threads. It's bad way to make some forums for only "usd" or something other, because of maybe somebody make thread with all checkbox and going to work with "usd", "uah", "rub"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
but I am not able to choose few prefixes

Do you want multiple prefixes for each thread (so a thread could have both "usd" and "rub" at the same time), or do you want multiple filters for a forum (so I can view "usd" and "rub" threads at the same time)?

Mods, why is this marked as Implemented?

You definitely cannot implement multiple prefixes for a single thread, nor filter for more than one prefix.

Multiple prefixes was not the original suggestion nor is it explicitly mentioned in the title or post content.

Regardless, there is already an open suggestion for multiple prefixes.

Multiple prefixes was not the original suggestion nor is it explicitly mentioned in the title or post content.
Regardless, there is already an open suggestion for multiple prefixes.
Multiple prefixes core in Xenforo would be really great.

Top Bottom