Prefix issue

JackieeXP

This is what happening to the prefix edit on my site.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-30 at 10.45.04 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2012-07-30 at 10.45.04 AM.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 24
Oh. That's weird.

I assume this doesn't happen on the default style? I recommend some systematic troubleshooting. If it doesn't happen on the default style then start reverting custom templates and CSS in your custom style until you isolate the problem. If you continue to have problems then I can take a look if you give me admin access.

Which templates have you customised?
A couple, but none of the templates in the Default style have been customized.
I'm at a loss here, I can clearly see by using Chrome and inspecting the element that something is wrong.

If I disable the z-index: 7500 in the .Menu CSS class, it uses z-index from the .PrefixMenu instead (which has a z-index of 15000),
this makes the prefixes show up in front, but I have no idea how to solve this, I've been looking through the templates and I see nothing that stands out.

Could this have something to do with Javascript?

The default style has prefixes working fine, so if nothing has been modified I don't see how it could have altered.
None of the templates in the default style have been edited, they've been left as default, which is why I wonder if it could be something with Javascript instead, see attached images.

This message echos once I click the prefix:
javascript console.webp

And then this warning, is this normal?
javascript warning 2.webp

Top Bottom