pre sales Q about Xenforo Rating widgets

jbf

Hello I am looking at purchasing XF and amount other things utilise the ratings/reviews etc widgets in XF. I just wanted to check if XF has a built in function that will allow SEO around this. Specifically allowing for star ratings to appear on a search engine like google search?

Sweet thanks for that, no doubt I will have to spend a little more time looking into this or paying someone to do what I clearly can not... Just another thought, doesn't the media tab also have a star widget ranking option? Would this also potentially be used in search engines.

Having done a bit of research this seems way over my head but Google seem to have an approach to showing star widget rankings in the search engine page. They have a list of companies which they extract this information from to determine validity. Here is the page I was looking at if it is of interest https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en-AU but I think this is where people who have spent more time learning this may make their money on me.

Cheers

In my research I am trying to find more detail about the features of the Resource Manager and how this compares with some of the add-ons like Xen Product Manager. Doesn't the Resource Manager do all the function of such add-ons as the Xen Product Manager for example...

I am just trying to ascertain if the functionality of XenForo is sufficient or will I have to go on and purchase a bunch of community based add-ons to get what I am after.

Thanks in advance.

In my research I am trying to find more detail about the features of the Resource Manager and how this compares with some of the add-ons like Xen Product Manager. Doesn't the Resource Manager do all the function of such add-ons as the Xen Product Manager for example...

I am just trying to ascertain if the functionality of XenForo is sufficient or will I have to go on and purchase a bunch of community based add-ons to get what I am after.

Thanks in advance.
Resource Manager is for sharing, Xen Product Manager is for selling products.

Top Bottom