Pre-Sale questions

RFlintstone

Hello Xenforo users,

Im planning to buy xenforo for my network but want to know when you get acces to the recources on this website
because someone that i know said i must pay $30.00 more if i want acces to it.

and also what do you get if i only buy the xenforo license and what can i do then?

Thanks in advance,
-RFlintstone

Im planning to buy xenforo for my network but want to know when you get acces to the recources on this website
because someone that i know said i must pay $30.00 more if i want acces to it.
You will get access to it as soon as you have a XenForo license.
There is no extra fee to download from there.
(For some of them you have to pay, the fee for them is displayed)

So after 12 months i must renew it to get the latest updates?
Yes, for $40 (plus any extension renewal costs for any other of the add-ons listed). You don't have to renew after 12 months, you will have a permanent license for the latest version that you downloaded prior to support/upgrades running out. If you want those to continue though then you will have to pay the renewal which IMO too is well worth it.

Yes, for $40 (plus any extension renewal costs for any other of the add-ons listed). You don't have to renew after 12 months, you will have a permanent license for the latest version that you downloaded prior to support/upgrades running out. If you want those to continue though then you will have to pay the renewal which IMO too is well worth it.
So only $40,00 for the updates or more if you want an extra addon and the license is an one time payment, correct?

No. Click on the link above for all sales prices of everything.

$40 per year after 12 months for xf support and updates.

Edit, unless I misunderstood the question...

What @Mark T said.

The $40 extension (higher if you have bought additional add-ons from that page, see extension renewal pricing for those) for support and updates is for a 12 month period. After that has run out, you'd need to pay $40 again for another 12 months and so on. It's only the $140 initial cost that is one-off (plus any initial one-off costs for other add-ons).

What @Mark T said.

The $40 extension (higher if you have bought additional add-ons from that page, see extension renewal pricing for those) for support and updates is for a 12 month period. After that has run out, you'd need to pay $40 again for another 12 months and so on. It's only the $140 initial cost that is one-off (plus any initial one-off costs for other add-ons).

so i only need to pay $140,00 because i have some amazing friends that can help me set it up and not realy need a recource manager and search function.

Only you can determine whether or not you need any of the add-ons (depending on the needs of your site). Many sites do just start with the XenForo software and, if required, buy any add-ons at a later date.

So you only need to pay $140 now if no add-ons are needed and then $40 in a year's time if you wish to continue to get support and upgrades for an additional 12 months.

Only you can determine whether or not you need any of the add-ons (depending on the needs of your site). Many sites do just start with the XenForo software and, if required, buy any add-ons at a later date.

So you only need to pay $140 now if no add-ons are needed and then $40 in a year's time if you wish to continue to get support and upgrades for an additional 12 months.

I used the exchange rates tot calculate the price and $140 is €131 is this the amount what i have to Pay if not can someone calculate/say the answer?

I used the exchange rates tot calculate the price and $140 is €131 is this the amount what i have to Pay if not can someone calculate/say the answer?
You pay the price in dollars (plus VAT for EU customers and charged at your local rate). Any conversion to Euros will be done by PayPal/your credit card at their rates.

Top Bottom