Lack of interest Posts by Poeple You Followed in a Thread

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I had no idea that's what the news feed is for. I was wondering what the point was in following someone, since it didn't show you what they posted. lmao
The news feed is extremely useful if you're interested in certain members and what they post, etc.

OK, I understand the suggestion now.

But surely without the context of the other posts, your friends' comments will be meaningless?
Additionally, if your friend had made 50 posts in a thread, how and where would those 50 links be displayed?

The news feed is extremely useful if you're interested in certain members and what they post, etc.

I agree, I "followed" Jake Bunce because his instructions for things are easy to understand, and then never saw any evidence that this action did anything but put his avatar in who's-online, which was disappointing. Thanks for sorting that out. :)

OK, I understand the suggestion now.

But surely without the context of the other posts, your friends' comments will be meaningless?
Additionally, if your friend had made 50 posts in a thread, how and where would those 50 links be displayed?
There should be another page with your friends posts only. the same way thread's post are displayed.

There should be another page with your friends posts only. the same way thread's post are displayed.
That would be like having 10 minutes of sound bites from a 2 hour movie. It would make no sense to me.

If anything, a highlighted color for posts of people you follow. But even then presumably you keep up with those people and know what avatars they are using (there is even a change avatar alert).

That would be like having 10 minutes of sound bites from a 2 hour movie. It would make no sense to me.

If anything, a highlighted color for posts of people you follow. But even then presumably you keep up with those people and know what avatars they are using (there is even a change avatar alert).
Ok think about it dean if you following a developer and only wants to see his comments because his comments are most likely to be useful because they include [news, bug fixes] for the product.

I know what are you saying but i think quotation helps when used

Top Bottom