XF 1.1 Posting problems

NickM22

when im writing posts on my website. when i start getting into a long one and try to press enter to go to a new line nothing will happen. if i go before some content and press enter it will add a line but if i keep pressing enter it shows one line but when i preview/post it will show all the lines. so i have to constantly press preview but then each time i post and go back to edit some of the formating clears. is this just part of the xen script?

when im writing posts on my website. when i start getting into a long one and try to press enter to go to a new line nothing will happen. if i go before some content and press enter it will add a line but if i keep pressing enter it shows one line but when i preview/post it will show all the lines. so i have to constantly press preview but then each time i post and go back to edit some of the formating clears. is this just part of the xen script?
Sounds very similar to a problem I had - and I think it was more TinyMCE than xenForo per se. Haven't had that problem with 1.2 BETA 4 - so the change to the Redactor editor apparently fixes it.

Top Bottom