1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 postbit different in post and conversation?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by dethfire, Jan 27, 2016.

1. dethfire

dethfire Well-Known Member

Why does it look fine in Postbit but off in a conversation? What am I missing? The onlinemarker also goes way off.
  2. rainmotorsports

rainmotorsports Well-Known Member

I mean unless something was added to 1.5 I missed the first question someone is going to ask is what add-on are you using for that in the shot.
  3. dethfire

They are just simple CSS edits. Why would postbit look fine and conversation look messed up?
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

They are different templates so it depends what you have added and where.
  5. dethfire

hmmmm well I don't know how that is because it definitely draws from message_user_info which is what I am editing.
  6. Brogan

You can use the browser inspector to see what's happening with the CSS.

Naturally it's not going to be possible for anyone without access to conversations to check.
  7. dethfire

In conversation the post/like count needs a top of 104px but in message it only needs top 84px. How the heck can that be? How can I manage to have two different values when they both draw from message_user_info?
  8. Brogan

There is other CSS involved due to the templates being different, which could be a factor.
    Unless you have other customisations which are affecting it.