Post your speedtest.net results!

Capture.webp

speedtest.png

They promise 20Mb/s down --- and been getting consisent on that since I've upgraded. Before I varied from .8Mb/s to 4Mb/s down. The ping times were also around 93ms, usually higher.

Waiting for RACSA to deploy their new fiber optics cable in conjunction with ViaEuropa.se so we can get 100/10Mbps connection for $100 a month in Costa Rica.

I gotta say...The US sucks for internet speed. I pay a metric f-ton of money and am not getting what most of the Europeans are. I'd love to know how much they pay to get a relative idea.

I gotta say...The US sucks for internet speed. I pay a metric f-ton of money and am not getting what most of the Europeans are. I'd love to know how much they pay to get a relative idea.
Well, over here, it's about €50-€70/month for a 100/10Mbit line (typically via cable TV) with no data limit (not even fair use).

50/5 MBit starts at about €20 / month (unlimited traffic included).

Well, over here, it's about €50-€70/month for a 100/10Mbit line (typically via cable TV) with no data limit (not even fair use).

50/5 MBit starts at about €20 / month (unlimited traffic included).

See, I pay a LOT more than that. I pay about $200 a month for cable, but that includes my phone, internet, and television.

DSL while watching one HD channel at the same time. Shaw (our cable provider) used to get much higher speeds, but it varied widely from super fast to dead slow which is why I switched.

2562254672.png

LTE tested at work last fall.

334815767.png

LTE Tested at home today.

485010088.png

Top Bottom