• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post required to add links and signature.

phaze3131

Hi, is there a way to change settings for registered users to have a minimum post required to post links and add signatures?
Also, make forum signature nofollow.

EQnoble

set your default registered group so they can not edit their sig under user group permissions
registered_sig permissions.png

then create a new user group that can edit their signature
create group.png

then create a new promotion
create new promotion.png
set the promotion to add a member to another group (I used canSig so that is what group I would select) and set how many messages they must make before being added to the group that can edit their sigs...i selected ten here

promo.png

phaze3131

set your default registered group so they can not edit their sig under user group permissions
View attachment 40055

then create a new user group that can edit their signature
View attachment 40052

then create a new promotion
View attachment 40053
set the promotion to add a member to another group (I used canSig so that is what group I would select) and set how many messages they must make before being added to the group that can edit their sigs...i selected ten here

View attachment 40054
Thank you! How about post required to post links in threads? Having problem with spam, forum is new but I'm already flooded with bots.

phaze3131

Thank you.. I was wondering though, if it can be done in XenForo to have a post required to allow posting of links in threads?