Post reply messed up

gmaister22

WE6

WEf

I dont know what it happened but my xenforo looks very messed up.

One that http://xenforo.com/community/threads/help-with-forum-listing.12107/

And now that one also, i can not post replies to any post, there is no reply box text and there is that freaking bar which whatever i click, doesn't do anything. Also the share area looks weird.

Edit: when i click Go, i get The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post does not define an action called Index.

Any fixed for those?....

What did you do prior to it completely failing with a white page?

Do you have any add-ons installed?

Do you have any additional content in your .htaccess file or is it default?

At this point you need to confirm the basics are in place so upload the upgrade package files once again and confirm that they are all successfully loaded to the correct directories.

Yes i do have a few addons, but everything was working fine, i dont have anything else except the default in the .htaccess.....
i was just replaced the js dir and thats it after that it stopped working ..

The installation message should only appear if the install-lock.php file is absent.

Restoring a backup will make no difference with regards to this problem.

Put the install-lock.php file back in place.

Do you have a library/config.php file and is the information in it correct?

Those are the only 2 files which will affect this.

I just used the backup, now Ok i have uploaded the upgrade package /install and it says no upgrade available.

The rebuild button doesnt work automatically i have to click it all the time, and at the end i get
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-1_more_message' for key 'language_id_title'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in /home/**/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in /home/**/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /home/**/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in /home/**/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 902
  5. XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in /home/**/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.phpat line 37
  6. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in /home/**/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line26
  7. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in/home/**/public_html/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 181
  8. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in /home/**/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /home/**/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/**/public_html/install/index.php at line 17

I'm sorry but at this point I really have no clue what state your server files or database are in.

You seem to be randomly doing stuff whilst we're trying to troubleshoot this problem.

Can you provide me with an admin/moderator login so I can check?
I suspect you either have JavaScript disabled on your browser or some other local issue.

i am trying to change my password to provide you with my account and i get:

XrU
something looks broken... :S
also

Xrx

that doesnt happen all the time, it randomly happens and then it goes away after 10 minutes or even an hour

Top Bottom