Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

I accidentally deleted the files for this add-on from the sevrer, thinking I was dlelting another set of files for a diffeernt add-on which I had just uninstalled from the ACP. So I did not do an uninstall from the ACP for this add-on - so now when I try to upload the xml file it gives me an error saying the files cannot be found, even though I uploaded them to the sevrer again. So I tried to uninstall it from the ACP and start over, but it tells me ther files for uninstall cannot be found.

I knoiw this isn't a legit support issue and that it's all my fault, but I am at a loss on what to do at this point. Any help apprectiated.

I tried to get rid of the double dark address and nothing I tried would work. So I deleted the files again. To reinstall the files do I . . .
1) Move the entire Upload folder to the library or
2) Move the 'contents' of the Upload folder to the library?
post ratings2.webp

I purchased this back when only 1.3 was available. I'm upgrading to 1.4. Will I need to purchase the update, or is it free for people who have purchased in the past?

I purchased this back when only 1.3 was available. I'm upgrading to 1.4. Will I need to purchase the update, or is it free for people who have purchased in the past?

It would have been emailed to your PayPal email you purchased it with. Updates are lifetime.

I moved the files of the upload folder to the library, and it created another folder call library . . .
post ratings3.webp

And when I disabled the add-on in the ACP to try and uninstall it, I get this error message . . .

post ratings4.webp

After I 'X' that error message out, the add-on *does* show to be disabled, and when I attempt to uninstall I get this one . . .
post ratings5.webp

Now you have it in library/library/Dark.

As with every other add-on, upload the contents to the installation root, not the library directory.

@Luke Foreman
Is there any reason event hints aren't used? (I've modified a copy of addon-PostRating.xml to use them, and nothing appears broken).

And have you had a chance to look at this bug:
If someone views someone else's following or followers list, the totals for their ratings. Especially noticeable is the neutral/negative ratings are always zero as it looks like it is only counting "Likes".
Screenshot:
View attachment 83544

In sidebar_visitor_panel:

Code:
<div class="section visitorPanel">
    <div class="secondaryContent">

<xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="m" img="true" />

<div class="visitorText">
            <h2>{xen:phrase signed_in_as_x_sidebar, 'name={xen:helper username, $visitor, 'NoOverlay'}'}</h2>      
            <div class="stats">
            <xen:hook name="sidebar_visitor_panel_stats">
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl>
            </div>
            </xen:hook>
        </div>

</div>
</div>

I need to remove the third dl line completely.

Code:
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl>

When I do, the ratings no longer show. Is this intended and if not, what's the work around? Thanks

Top Bottom