Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

if anyone has a good pie icon I could use it. It's so hard to keep quality when making them so small.

pie-icon.png

I recently installed Syndol's Conversation Essentials, which among other things allows for liking posts in PC's. However, with the Post Ratings enabled the like doesn't show. It does show if Post Ratings is temporarily disabled. Any way to fix this?

I recently installed Syndol's Conversation Essentials, which among other things allows for liking posts in PC's. However, with the Post Ratings enabled the like doesn't show. It does show if Post Ratings is temporarily disabled. Any way to fix this?
I haven't been in there in awhile but I think there is a PostRatings option to use the default likes along with the Post Ratings. Maybe that will let it work. But then it would be in every thread so that may not work.

I just clicked recount and it took like 10 seconds then went to a blank page

and Ive checked server error logs (this came up hours ago)

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Dark_PostRating_Model_Conversation::getMessagesForLikesByIds() - library/ConvEss/AlertHandler/Like.php:23
Generated By: Mikey34, Today at 7:24 AM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError(Array, Object(bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert), 12889, Array)
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://www.truckmountforums.com/mobiquo/mobiquo.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Looks like an incompatibility with Tapatalk.

Looks like an incompatibility with Tapatalk.
Wonder if anyone else is having this same issue? I have both latest versions.

Also side note: In the new posts section or forum nodes, I have a X next to the like icons or other icons - it doesnt show the total count. Wasn';t there a fix for this awhile ago?

I have the latest version and on 1.2.2

I just clicked recount and it took like 10 seconds then went to a blank page

and Ive checked server error logs (this came up hours ago)

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Dark_PostRating_Model_Conversation::getMessagesForLikesByIds() - library/ConvEss/AlertHandler/Like.php:23
Generated By: Mikey34, Today at 7:24 AM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError(Array, Object(bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert), 12889, Array)
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://www.truckmountforums.com/mobiquo/mobiquo.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That's a chaining issue from Tapatalk and/or Conversation Essentials. Most likely Tapatalk.

If your server is timing out running the recount system, either increase the timeouts or follow the instructions in the first post (I do not recommend them if you can avoid it):

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level-paid.28475/

Wonder if anyone else is having this same issue? I have both latest versions.

Also side note: In the new posts section or forum nodes, I have a X next to the like icons or other icons - it doesnt show the total count. Wasn';t there a fix for this awhile ago?

I have the latest version and on 1.2.2
Can you screenshot the issue?

@Luke Foreman would love to see an option of what icons can be used per node. Like for example ability to use a few sports related icons on a sports section, few computer geeky ones in technology etc. Nodes used on could be placed along side usergroup options for the icon.

When I rate a post, it does not refresh showing the post rating. I have to refresh the whole page.

@Luke Foreman would love to see an option of what icons can be used per node. Like for example ability to use a few sports related icons on a sports section, few computer geeky ones in technology etc. Nodes used on could be placed along side usergroup options for the icon.

This is already possible - there's a forum whitelist as well as a group whitelist for each rating

@Luke Foreman , what to do when you see the ratings bar and the default like button both?

What version are you running?

Why is the Likes link showing again? I don't see the option to disable it anymore.
When I rate a post, it does not refresh showing the post rating. I have to refresh the whole page.

What version? Does it still appear with other addons disabled? Are you on XF 1.2? Any errors in the Javascript console?

Top Bottom