Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Payed for this and didn't get the email with the download link. :(

Darkimmortal as soon as he gets online will fix that and provide you with the link. Have your invoice number ready to confirm that when he get's online but don't worry he'll fix this as soon as he sees your post.

This is probably the most popular/dumbest question people ask about this add-on but I can't seem to find the setting anywhere.

How do you show member ratings in threads etc under their avatar/username? Does it require template edits?

Thanks

I believe it's an option in the ACP settings. It might be hidden away in the style settings though.

This is probably the most popular/dumbest question people ask about this add-on but I can't seem to find the setting anywhere.

How do you show member ratings in threads etc under their avatar/username? Does it require template edits?

Thanks

As Robparker pointed out the option is in the Admincp. If you log into admincp >> Appearance >> Style properties >> Message Elements and on the right you'll notice some checkboxes ensure you have those checked for the display ratings in posts in the messageuserinfo

post-ratings.webp

I dont see permission settings for posting ratings system

ooops! I found it
they were all already set

If the permissions are all correct then it must be an issue with the template edits. Try the manual ones if you are using TMS currently, and vice-versa.

This would require an extension to the code to make the data available (it's not just a template edit)
Darkimmortal, is there any chance this will make it in to a future version?

Use case might be to have specific ratings enabled for a suggestions forum where you could see the popularity, "winner", etc. at a glance from the thread listing.

Darkimmortal, is there any chance this will make it in to a future version?

Use case might be to have specific ratings enabled for a suggestions forum where you could see the popularity, "winner", etc. at a glance from the thread listing.

Good point actually, I've been meaning to add something similar to how it is done on Facepunch forums whereby the top rating for the OP of a thread is displayed next to it

Top Bottom