Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Could anyone skilled make Facepalm icon? All I found is
facepalm.gif
and it does not fit with the others :(

Can I get you to write me a statistic resource where I can see who is the top 10 LIKED members? Anything that has a good rating all together per month. I am in big need of this very soon if possible. Please lemme know how much

That is too big for Post Ratings iconset. I found+edited another one, that fits just fine :) Here:
lFOvs.png
If you are looking to get a single smiley out it's really not that hard..., plus you CAN use that spritesheet for rating icons ;)

So is there any way to delete a rating that a certain user gave? such as if you had a certain user trolling members giving every member dozens of neg ratings?

Reactions: Cal
So is there any way to delete a rating that a certain user gave? such as if you had a certain user trolling members giving every member dozens of neg ratings?

You should of just asked me on the forum lol. Next to each rating given is a hyperlink that says list. It will list who the rating was given by. If you are an admin you have the ability to individually delete each rating.

When you view the post, click on the "List" link next to the ratings. If you were given permission, hover over the name of the person who gave the rating and a small red "X" will appear to the left of the name.

EDIT: Ninja'ed on the answer.

Reactions: Cal
When you view the post, click on the "List" link next to the ratings. If you were given permission, hover over the name of the person who gave the rating and a small red "X" will appear to the left of the name.

EDIT: Ninja'ed on the answer.

ninja11-600x406.jpg

Damn straight! lol

This is probably the most popular/dumbest question people ask about this add-on but I can't seem to find the setting anywhere.

How do you show member ratings in threads etc under their avatar/username? Does it require template edits?

Thanks

Top Bottom