Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Just fyI. I still get one minor error when I manually reject a new registration

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XfAddOns_Groups_LikeHandler_Post::batchUpdateContentUser() in /home/shp/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/Model/User.php on line 2508

It still rejects it so it isnt a major issue, however I do see thst error in the follow on screen

Are you sure that is an issue with post ratings? XfAddOns_Groups is not part of XenForo, could it be one of the social group addons?

I am using xf 1.2. When the like button is clicked, the rest of the bar vanishes. Just wondering if this is due to it not being compatible with 1.2?

@Luke Foreman - is the following the reason why post ratings above signature option is being removed?
(screenshot). What is the outcome for this option? Since it was an option I suggested and would very much prefer to be kept in if possible (asked in my previous post).

postrating.webp

The update has finished sending now. If you haven't received it (and it's not in your spam folder), fire me a PM/email.

Hmm. Having a slight problem with 1.6.0, @Luke Foreman.

When "Display ratings bar above signature" is checked in AdminCP options, I get this:

post_ratings_1_6_0_bug.webp

The "Reply" area aligns incorrectly.

When unchecking above mentioned AdminCP option, display is fine below the reply.

Thoughts?

When "Display ratings bar above signature" is checked in AdminCP options, I get this:

View attachment 51599

When unchecking above mentioned AdminCP option, display is fine below the reply.

Thoughts?

I'm not personally getting this. I'm wondering if you have residual template edits which were previously made that is causing this? Guessing here sorry I'm not much help.

I'm not personally getting this. I'm wondering if you have residual template edits which were previously made that is causing this? Guessing here sorry I'm not much help.

Yeah I thought that to, but I went through and none of those old templates from the 1.5.1 and earlier days are customized. Hmm. :(

View attachment 51599

Thoughts?

I'm able to reproduce this now on the stock theme, not quite sure how I missed it before

Until the next update, adding this to EXTRA.css should fix it:

Code:
.message .messageMeta { margin: -2px -5px -5px !important; }

(if it still doesn't work, try replacing -2 with 0)

I'm able to reproduce this now on the stock theme, not quite sure how I missed it before

Until the next update, adding this to EXTRA.css should fix it:

Code:
.message .messageMeta { margin: -2px -5px -5px !important; }

(if it still doesn't work, try replacing -2 with 0)

Was just about to post that :D this will work

Code:
.message .messageMeta { margin: 0 !important;}

Top Bottom