Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

I basically have to turn my default skin, which is a child style, to a parent style and delete some extra styles, just to be able to edit it. That's the one thing I hate the most about xenforo cause I don't have that problem with vbulletin 4.

What I meant is try it and see if it works even though it reports that it times out.

We got a timeout error but it seems that it did disable the TMS edits.

Just bought the addon, and really like what I see so far.

The only thing I do not get to work is the normal display.

I have to check the "Display ratings above signature" so the ratings bar is displayed nicely.

If i uncheck the "Display ratings above signature" option - no ratings bar is displayed at all on the threads pages.

Any idea what I might do wrong?

Just bought the addon, and really like what I see so far.

The only thing I do not get to work is the normal display.

I have to check the "Display ratings above signature" so the ratings bar is displayed nicely.

If i uncheck the "Display ratings above signature" option - no ratings bar is displayed at all on the threads pages.

Any idea what I might do wrong?

Have you applied the manual template modifications or installed TMS before installing post ratings?

Have you done the necessary template edit(s)?
EDIT: Beat me to it DI :cautious:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nope... do i have to do template edits?

did i mis-not-read any instructions? .... most likely, please point me where to find what i have to edit.

Thanks in advance.

Does this replace all uses of Like? For example, does it work in blogs in LN Blog?

Currently only the 'post' content type is supported, so it only works on actual posts and on xenporta article comments. [LN] Blog is unfortunately not currently supported.

However likes made through the xenforo system on content like profile posts and blog posts will be included in the totals for ratings given/received on user profiles and elsewhere.

Top Bottom