Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Hi @Luke F - awaiting my contents to download. I bought this system the other day.

Anyone aware of a way to download this after you purchase or does Luke have to personally send it?

Hello @Luke F,
Long time since we have seen an update... I do have a suggestion, can we have instead of all these faces to click on, something similar to what Facebook has with reactions...Basically, a Like button, and if you hover the button - on desktop, or press long on mobile you get additional reactions..Having other 4 -5 reactions would help us (that we can set). This should be a big improvement in the feel and look of the plugin.

1245.webp

PS. This type of feature should go in Xenforo 2.0... This would be a great improvement for the "Like" button. @Mike

Last edited:
I deleted negative ratings and I tried to add those ratings back but even after a fresh install after deleting all the upload contents it still only shows positive ratings. How do I go about adding all ratings back? Uninstalling, deleting upload content files, and re-installing still doesn't bring them back: https://gyazo.com/10793fc10b8e23919198ec4064480a74

If you don't mind about losing rating data, uninstall, then drop all dark_postrating database tables, then install again

I am reluctant to patch post ratings as it is another thing I have to remember to do if Luke posts an update. Plus if post ratings doesn't actually have anything wrong with it, then Tapatalk should be patched instead.
So my question is does post ratings contain deficient code which this patch fixes? If so is @Luke F going to fix it as part of the next update?

Yes I will be adding an equivalent change in the next update. It's not strictly a bug, just a fragile workaround to maintain compatibility that no longer detects tapatalk correctly

Hi, luke, first thanks for your reply before, now after install, Post Ratings not displayed above signature on thread, just a rating tab is displayed in left side profile page.

Plz, can you help me plz.

Hi, luke, first thanks for your reply before, now after install, Post Ratings not displayed above signature on thread, just a rating tab is displayed in left side profile page.

Plz, can you help me plz.

Have you set up the user group permissions correctly?

I don't understand your issue... this system is in place of the old Like button when you install it.

Or do you mean this?
View attachment 136168

In the Post Ratings Options

Thanks for your reply.. I change from 1 to 10.. and full permissions and with all styles but sorry, not work, only in profile you can see this

memeber.png

Best Regards

Thanks for your reply.. I change from 1 to 10.. and full permissions and with all styles but sorry, not work, only in profile you can see this

memeber.png

Best Regards
Is your issue that the current Likes and not included in this? Basically, is the issue that you're starting from scratch?

Top Bottom