Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Can someone tell me why my ratings are not showing... I just installed the add-on. Permissions are all correct, I've reset caches, disabled all add-ons besides this one, and chose the default theme. Still - no ratings available or seen in the thread.

Thanks
I have set Input bar minimum opacity = 1 in my forum to shows rating...

Can someone tell me why my ratings are not showing... I just installed the add-on. Permissions are all correct, I've reset caches, disabled all add-ons besides this one, and chose the default theme. Still - no ratings available or seen in the thread.

Thanks

PM me your Admin CP details and I'll take a look

Thanks Luke but I figured it out... is there a reason why the ratings are set to default for the Admin user group? That was the problem... It was tough to find too being new to XF. I thought I had the permissions set up, which I did - but I seemingly missed another permissions setup... As developers, I don't understand you don't make stuff like this default only for Admins at least. Again, thanks.

Thanks Luke but I figured it out... is there a reason why the ratings are set to default for the Admin user group? That was the problem... It was tough to find too being new to XF. I thought I had the permissions set up, which I did - but I seemingly missed another permissions setup... As developers, I don't understand you don't make stuff like this default only for Admins at least. Again, thanks.

It would definitely make sense to have default permissions for admins, but unfortunately the XF standard has always been no permissions pre-configured. I guess part of the reason is the group system flexibility - there's basically no way to identify for certain which user group is the actively-used administrator one.

Hello,

Is it possible you could make it so theres no hover effect, but the ratings are always visible?
A lot of my players aren't even aware that this feature is installed.

Thanks! Looking forward to your reply. :)

OK, I bought this and it seems very nice, but one thing I'm confused about.

After installing, only "likes" count towards trophy points.

How do we make other positive ratings, e.g informative or useful also count towards trophy points?

OK, I bought this and it seems very nice, but one thing I'm confused about.

After installing, only "likes" count towards trophy points.

How do we make other positive ratings, e.g informative or useful also count towards trophy points?

Aha, I see I can make ratings count, but individual ratings just based on positive/neutral/negative/total ratings.

As a user it would be great to have the possibility to add a short personalized private (visible only for the recipient of the rating) comment to the ratings.

I can't get my ratings to show, either. All permissions are correct, from what I see. :[ Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Another improvement suggestion: As an admin I would like to have the possibility to limit the likes, disklikes and neutrals which can be given in a defined period of time (per day for example), per user group and for every part of the ratings (limit the +, - and neutrums for their own)

Is there any possibility to get this add on to work with the Showcase add on . Right now it just seem strange for members to go into the showcase and only see a like option :(

In my RTL forum rating in posts are displaying in the wrong order, example:
likes 3 x
not
likes x 3
can you fix this?

Top Bottom