Post Rating Icons [Deleted]

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Post Rating Icons (version v1) - Post Rating Icons

Incomplete earlier than planned rating icons that I'm using at my site. Releasing earlier than I wanted normally would like "Hand" "Forced" type thing.

View attachment 29085
q38Rs.png

Read more about this resource...

Nice job Shelley!

BTW do you have the spritesheet dimensions for this, or an sql query we can run and make it like on your site?

Thanks!

I have installed this Spritesheet now, but i have 1 x Question? When Darkimmortal release a new Version, and i install it, will this Spritesheet go away? I mean, I need to install it each time new? Because this Sucks, i have make many Changes in my Icons (positive, negative, neutral).

I have installed this Spritesheet now, but i have 1 x Question? When Darkimmortal release a new Version, and i install it, will this Spritesheet go away? I mean, I need to install it each time new? Because this Sucks, i have make many Changes in my Icons (positive, negative, neutral).
1)Technically you haven't "installed" a spritesheet, you're just referencing it in your CSS which is done by the add-on's "add-rating" function.
2)As long as you don't overwrite the spritesheet when you upgrade the add-on, you should be fine. If you un-install it, though, you will lose your saved changes.

There's absolutely no reason why the spritesheet (Rating icons) should be overwritten when DarkImmortal updates the ratings add-on. Firstly, it's a separate spritesheet and if your using this only all your icons will be posting to a uniquely title spritesheet. So no you won't have to install it each time.

Top Bottom