1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Rating Icons [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Graphic Releases' started by Shelley, May 2, 2012.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Jarod and Ingenious like this.
  2. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Aw...now I feel bad :(

3. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

Nice job Shelley!

BTW do you have the spritesheet dimensions for this, or an sql query we can run and make it like on your site?

Thanks!

4. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

http://www.spritecow.com is a fantastic resources (y)

pjfry likes this.
  5. bitseduce

bitseduce New Member

I have installed this Spritesheet now, but i have 1 x Question? When Darkimmortal release a new Version, and i install it, will this Spritesheet go away? I mean, I need to install it each time new? Because this Sucks, i have make many Changes in my Icons (positive, negative, neutral).

6. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

1)Technically you haven't "installed" a spritesheet, you're just referencing it in your CSS which is done by the add-on's "add-rating" function.
    2)As long as you don't overwrite the spritesheet when you upgrade the add-on, you should be fine. If you un-install it, though, you will lose your saved changes.

7. Shelley

There's absolutely no reason why the spritesheet (Rating icons) should be overwritten when DarkImmortal updates the ratings add-on. Firstly, it's a separate spritesheet and if your using this only all your icons will be posting to a uniquely title spritesheet. So no you won't have to install it each time.

Sylar likes this.
  8. Shelley

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

9. kankan

kankan Active Member

Is there any way to get this icon set ?
    Regards
    Nicolas

10. Shelley

In the attachment (below)

Attached Files:

kankan likes this.
  11. kankan

kankan Active Member