• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post Pics or Vids of Your Workstation

DRE

It is not what I plan for that I worry about.... It is the things I may not know to plan for that I worry about
I agree. The unexpected ain't always that bad though. I planned on seeing people's workstations. You know, desks and stuff. Maybe even a register. One thing that would be unexpected that I didn't plan on seeing is something random like someone's workstation being an actual stage. A stage with a disco ball, neon and blacklights... A fireman's pole that ain't used for responding to 911 calls.

Rack city, rack rack city byyytch.
Ten ten ten, twenties and them fifties byyytch.

0xym0r0n

The narrow view of the vid makes it hard to focus on anything. It's like I'm being carried around in a box and given a quick show of some room.

LOL and the light made it hard to appreciate your station! Very clean from what I saw and easy access for a break ;)

Digital Doctor

typical.setup.DD.3.screens.jpg

This is my typical setup.
All my PCs have 2 monitors ... well 3 if you include my Tablet PC which rarely leaves me.
The Portrait view of my Widescreen monitor is to allow easy viewing of documents (mostly PDF and Word).

0xym0r0n

2012-10-12 12.28.15.jpg

My corner... errr I mean 'work'station

I should mention I have a huge ass Toshiba Satellite S8950 that I absolutely love. It's my portable desktop. Not pictured here because clearly no room but I'll use that simultaneously on a fold out table I have haha.

I also have a Dell Inspiron 1525 that I converted to ubuntu and upgraded with whatever could be upgraded. Runs like a champ but I don't expect it to do anything stupendous. I use the Dell set-up for typing up papers and easier portable laptop.

And just behind the curtain is another tower but not complete yet :\ plan on using it as a server.

I've considered a 2nd monitor for some time now and will probably upgrade my station after Christmas :)