Post New Thread 'Top' Button:

CritiKiL

Ok, I have removed just the initial (index page only) breadcrumbs from the forum, but unfortunately that also removed the 'Top' Post New Thread button as well. How can I replace 'just the button' and leave the breadcrumb as removed? Thanks in advance!

You could try to remove

Code:
<xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include>
from the PAGE_CONTAINER template

Just the same thing as you have already seen. I do not think that it's custom other than the mods I have been including. Let me try again but I'm sure I removed it and no button showed up...

UPDATE! Ok, I figured out why this did not work ragtek. It works now but the reason it did not work is because I have a code in PAGE_CONTAINER after:
Code:
<xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_top">
and after this:
Code:
<xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_bottom">

I have this (total breadcrumb removal code):

Code:
<xen:if is="!in_array({$quickNavSelected}, array('node-78', 'node-71', 'node-69', 'node-42', 'node-57', 'node-49', 'node-50', 'node-51', 'node-13', 'node-113', 'node-40', 'node-27', 'node-29', 'node-45')) AND !in_array({$controllerName}, array('XenForo_ControllerPublic_Help', 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login', 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member', 'XenStaff_ControllerPublic_Index', 'EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media', 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew', 'HDJuegos_XbxLiveLeaderBoards_ControllerPublic_Index', 'EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Category', 'EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Media', 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account', 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search', 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_Page', 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_Conversation', 'TilkiBey_ReadPC_ControllerPublic_ReadPC'))">
In this code, I had included this ('XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum',) but after I removed it then your solution for the top button to show, works! Thanks man ;-)

Top Bottom