Resource icon

Post Delete Time Limit 1.0.0

No permission to download
Hello Xon,

nice addon - can you add function to also/or limit it to Thread with 0 answers? So if a user has the ability to delete posts with a maximum lifetime from 30 days eg, they can this posts only delete if no answer is made after the post.

That would be a real good feature to prevent to destroy threads, when a member try to delete a single post within. :)

No problem - but then it on the current state not usabel for me in most cases. Singel members can so destroy threads.

Only in a single forum who only the thread starter can "answer" in his own thread (like litle blogs ;) ) can I use it to give the "blog" writers the ability to delete theyr own posts.

I hope you change your sight about this. :)

Hello Xon,
Does this add-on give the ability to give different time limit for editing and deleting ?

upload_2017-7-10_11-27-1.webp

For example, if time limit on deleting own messages (minutes) is set to 10, the user may not delete his own posts after 10 minutes but still modifiy it during 60 minutes ?

Last edited:
@marremp2 correct, it adds a new permission "time limit on deleting own posts (minutes)" which overrides the stock "time limit on editing/deleting own posts (minutes)" permission.

Top Bottom