XF 2.1 Possible to reinstate a deleted account

Mr Lucky

We have someone who requested an account deletion, which they got and were warned it is final, but now want to rejoin.

Is it possible to undelete the deleted account?

OR

If they rejoin , is it possible to merge their deleted account so their old posts get connected to the reopened account.

If neither of the above is possible, then is there a way to rename the deleted account?

Were you able to find a solution to this? I have the same issue. In the future I will ban them, but for now, I'd like to try and reinstate them if I can.
Yes, query above in post 8 works and reinstates the user and reconnected him with his posts. Probably not conversations, warnings reactions.

In the end he changed his mind and stayed deleted (huh... after I'd spent all that time working out ho to do it)

So from now on I will do the same, either a ban (what I call a self imposed ban) or just change their name, remove email, avatar, signature and other stuff from profile, and put into an account called closed usergroup which has no permissions and profile cannot be seen so more or less the same as banned

Top Bottom