1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible RM purchase issue

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by MikeMpls, Mar 26, 2013.

1. MikeMpls

MikeMpls Well-Known Member

It's now in the list products you can purchase, along with branding removal, improved search, etc.

I was able to start the purchase a minute before the clock started ticking down! :D Any way to tell who was first in?

I selected RM and proceeded with the purchase. It never asked me which license to attached it to. After the purchase, I went in and noticed that it was already associated with the last license purchased, the right answer in my case but if this is the default behavior I can see where it might be the wrong default for others.

That last license was purchased earlier this morning. From the started of the download until I was able to enter the control panel took a whole 27 minutes. :) It only took that long because I hadn't done an install for few months & was too tired to remember the exact DB & user name I'd just created. :eek:

XF is slick. (insert missing thumbs up Smiley here)
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You have to click "purchase extras/extensions" on a license to purchase it for an existing license, so you must've done that.

Or, if you're buying it with a new license, it is associated with that license.
  3. MikeMpls

MikeMpls Well-Known Member

You're right. On this continent we're either up too early or have been up too long, probably up too long in my case.

I did that about 15 minutes earlier and had been replotting the page while was watched the timer.