Add-on Polls - Better looking

• Thread starter Thread starter DirtRider
  • Start date Start date
D

DirtRider

I am finding that they polls are really drab and boring looking so I would love to see an add-on that would make them a bit more vibrant and just more fun to use all round

I am finding that they polls are really drab and boring looking so I would love to see an add-on that would make them a bit more vibrant and just more fun to use all round
there are a few poll css enhancements you can do via resources from @Shelley and @Brogan, the ability to add polls to existing threads (not available in core...), and even an addon to display the poll as in pie graph.

But yes, polls amongst a few other things (social interactions) have taken a back seat to...smileys, spoilers, multi quotes and the like...

:D:D
Haven't used the add on before, but this might be of help - http://xenforo.com/community/resources/poll-as-pie-chart.2407/

I had a look at this one a while back but the purchase link is dead so I gave it a miss

Tajhay I really don't like doing any manual edits on my site at all. It just leads to issues further down the line.

I am busy converting from VB to XF and this time round I want to keep it as neat as I possible can without bad code creating in due to manual edits.

Not being into coding I think it is just best I leave this up to you guys that know what you doing :D

Top Bottom