Fixed  Poll votes import

g0rn

Poll votes are not imported correctly. XenForo_Model_Imprort -> importThreadPoll returns $responseIds array, and first element of that array has an index equal to 0, not 1.
However in XenForo_Importer_vBulletin -> stepPolls voteoption ids are used as keys in this array ($responseIds[$vote['voteoption']]), but these ids start from 1, not 0. So results become shifted one option upwards.

I actually have some data with voteoptions of 0, which is weird. But I'm just testing this fix. Thanks :)

Poll votes are not imported correctly. XenForo_Model_Imprort -> importThreadPoll returns $responseIds array, and first element of that array has an index equal to 0, not 1.
However in XenForo_Importer_vBulletin -> stepPolls voteoption ids are used as keys in this array ($responseIds[$vote['voteoption']]), but these ids start from 1, not 0. So results become shifted one option upwards.
I confirm this bug. I got my poll results shifted after importing. Is it fixed in Beta 2?

I confirm this bug. I got my poll results shifted after importing. Is it fixed in Beta 2?
Mike has prefixed the thread title with [Fixed] and moved the thread to the Resolved Bug Reports forum.
He only ever does this once he has fixed the issue so it's safe to assume it will be incorporated in Beta 2.

Mike has prefixed the thread title with [Fixed] and moved the thread to the Resolved Bug Reports forum.
He only ever does this once he has fixed the issue so it's safe to assume it will be incorporated in Beta 2.
thank you for clarifying this

Top Bottom