Poll as Pie Chart [Paid] [Deleted]

@ZeZeene would appreciate a reply on when the addon might get the ability to display the public votes. if you cant do that let me know please.

To fix the quote issue:
Go to template zzPiePoll_JS,
Replace this:
Code:
 ['{xen:raw $response.response}', {$response.response_vote_count}],
With this:
Code:
 ["{xen:raw $response.response}", {$response.response_vote_count}],

I was wanting to purchase this but just get this when clicking on the option
Sorry, after some severe and personal matters delaying things I have just gotten back to developing this addon. During that period I let quite a few things slide and it would seem my subscription with the e-store hosting this has expired. A new and self-hosted platform will be up when the next version is released, which should also come with some requested features (quote fixes, Widget Framework compatibility, etc.) along with a couple of other things.

To fix the quote issue:
Go to template zzPiePoll_JS,
Replace this:
Code:
 ['{xen:raw $response.response}', {$response.response_vote_count}],
With this:
Code:
 ["{xen:raw $response.response}", {$response.response_vote_count}],
This should do the job fixing the issue with single quotes in poll answers, but instead breaks double quotes. This issue has been fully resolved in 0.5.0.

This is very cool. What happens if you have dozens of options? Maybe it should default to a regular list so the chart doesn't explode?

Preview time!
hyXQSYz.png

What happens if you have dozens of options? Maybe it should default to a regular list so the chart doesn't explode?

Currently it just hides the label when a slice is too small, although the threshold depends on how much space is available for the chart - you should be able to easily make it larger with some CSS edits.

@Pinn you need to start a conversation with @ZeZeene as he is the author of the addon.

He promised updates to make the addon to what he had on his demo screenshot, but that never eventuated. Good luck.

Guess this isn't available then, if you're going to sell something at least make sure it's available to purchase, if not release it to the community.

Top Bottom