Poll as Pie Chart [Paid] [Deleted]

Bought this today. Great price point.

Can you please add the ability to see who voted for which option if the Poll is public. Its a neccessity for my site.

Can you please add the ability to see who voted for which option if the Poll is public. Its a neccessity for my site.

Don't see why not, it's part of the default XenForo functionality and it shouldn't be too hard to do since it comes in an overlay.

Nice. I wish we had the ability to choose which poll style, for each poll thread.

Unless I'm missing that option somewhere?

I accidentally bought this twice lol I forgot I bought this last week. Duhhhh. I need to check my email more often.

I bought it. Got an XML file. Installed it. I don't see no pie chart. o_O
Do you see nothing at all, or just the default bars?
Be sure you haven't given yourself all permissions, since this addon includes an override permission that reverts users back to the normal display.

If it wasn't the override permission, could you send me a link to a thread you're trying to use this on so I can check whether or not the template modification has been properly applied?

Okay, found the issue.
Looks like the use of a single quote in an answer essentially ends the string, which results in some nasty side-effects, such as the poll not rendering.

A fix for this will be released tomorrow, along with some other requested functionality. Until then, you can simply include a backslash before the single quote, for example I\'m not sure instead of I'm not sure.

Okay, found the issue.
Looks like the use of a single quote in an answer essentially ends the string, which results in some nasty side-effects, such as the poll not rendering.

A fix for this will be released tomorrow....
Hows it going?

Don't see why not, it's part of the default XenForo functionality and it shouldn't be too hard to do since it comes in an overlay.
Hi @ZeZeene any idea when the next update will be that will show the people who voted for which option (if the poll was public) in an overlay? Its quite important for my site to have the polls public and the votes shown. Cannot use this until its fixed.

Great addon!
Hi @ZeZeene any idea when the next update will be that will show the people who voted for which option (if the poll was public) in an overlay? Its quite important for my site to have the polls public and the votes shown. Cannot use this until its fixed.
Yes, this should be fixed.

Thanks! =)
I've priced it lower for now, because I don't really think some parts are quite up to snuff yet. (hence the 0.2.0 version number)

For example, here are some things I'd still like to implement:
  • More chart types.
Please add column chart type. I think this is the most important oine missing here.
Please allow the poll creator to set the chart type.

@ZeZeene any ETA on when the next version of the addon will be made available? Really need the ability to see who voted for what otherwise it is taking away basic functionality from core in order to make things pretty.

Top Bottom