POLL Add on with features

donwon

So we use a featured thread add on now where we can feature a poll that shows globally or on certain pages. I would LOVE to be able to choose multiple polls that would be featured on the home page or other pages randomly so that several polls could be seen be users during the day and not just one.

Reasoning: We usually add a poll to an active thread or one we know will be popular and then feature it for users to see. What this does is get a bunch more people viewing the hot thread and responding. We've also gotten feedback that the daily polls are something that our users look forward to voting in and seeing each day.

Any thoughts or ideas on this?

Thank you Brogan and yes I am using that add on. Currently if you feature multiple polls it will create a "block" with pages and the user can click through them. But I am not seeing an option to show them randomly. I would also like them to be random on the home page as well.

Matter of fact I would love a whole new add on centered around polls that would give you lots of options I can't think of at the moment. HA!

@Brogan is there any chance of this coming to XF2? I am trying to find a way to put polls on pages outside of just being a forum poll for better engagement.

Thanks!

Polls can be added to any page using the widget system.

SEE! I thought that should be the case, but when I go to Appearance -> Widgets -> +Add Widget ... there's nothing in that drop down that is saying Polls.

Not to be a pain, but am I missing something there or looking in the wrong place? Appreciate you @Brogan

Top Bottom