1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please unban my IP!

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by BamBam, Jul 2, 2014.

1. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

I cant browse to XenForo.com anymore, with my Providers IP. There is only a DNS Error/Server not found. I am using a Netherlands VPN now. But yesterday everything was ok. So please check if my IP is banned, you must see my IP in the Logs & History. Its a IP from Austria - Provider is: www.upc.at

Many Thx.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

None of the IP addresses you have used in the last six months are banned.
    BamBam likes this.
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That's not a banned IP. That's a routing issue. Nothing that we can really do about it unfortunately.
    BamBam likes this.
  4. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Seems like a problem with your providers DNS then.

None of your IP's are on our banlist.
    BamBam likes this.
  5. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Yes it is a routing issue as I have the same thing. I now cannot get this site if I connect using my ADSL in Router Mode and have to revert each time to Bridge Mode to connect :(

It is only a pain doing it this way :confused:
    BamBam likes this.
  6. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

I had that issue a while ago - the site just wouldn't load.

Mike told me the same thing.

Thankfully, it did fix itself after a while.
  7. dawg

dawg Well-Known Member

Set your router to use opendns.
  8. Sounds like it's a server issue. You might want to change ISP's @BamBam
  9. dawg

dawg Well-Known Member

Not likely, i have two servers and CDN. I just want a stripped down skin.
  10. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I've been having the same issue for the last three weeks, I'm located in Costa Rica. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
  11. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

I have two different ISP accounts and with the one I cannot connect at all most of the time. I have now changed to my second one and it now works great. The funny thing is this is the only web site I am having the issue with. So the question here is what is it that is causing this with us in different countries only on this site!