1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please focus on XenForo

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by chulapi, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chulapi

chulapi Member

Dear XF developers (i.e. Mike),

As we saw in the last weeks, the reception of RM 1.1 has been pretty quiet. I think that this speaks itself and the message from the customers is: we don't care that much about RM so please focus and put all efforts in developing XenForo 1.3 with a lot of new features like 1.2 got. Why so fast between 1.2 and 1.3? Well, you know that there was a lot of time lost while the lawsuit was going on so I think that you have to run in order to recover the time lost.

Please focus on XenForo 1.3. We need XenForo 1.3. We're waiting.

Thanks,
    Me

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I think Mike and Kier are perfectly capable of deciding where and how to best utilise their time.

oman, borbole, Amaury and 2 others like this.
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

They have been, the release cycle of XF - Addons - XF - Add ons allow for all products to receive attention and come out with products that people are happy with.

oman and Amaury like this.
  4. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Plenty of people care and use the RM... the developers time will be spent as they see fit between all 3 of the products.

psTubble27, oman and Amaury like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.