Please add last login information to moderator list

Seems a useful change that would make staff management more consistent :)

But might not be as simple as it looks.
Well, it is unlike data... the admin last login isn't when the user last logged into the site, rather the last time the admin logged into the admin area. Since there's not a specific moderator area for mods to log into, it wouldn't exactly be the same thing, but you could show when the moderator last logged into the site with a simple template change...

Change this:
HTML:
<xf:main href="{{ link('moderators/super/edit', $superMod) }}" label="{$superMod.User.username}" />

to this:
HTML:
<xf:main href="{{ link('moderators/super/edit', $superMod) }}" label="{$superMod.User.username}">
    <xf:hint>
        <ul class="listInline listInline--bullet listInline--selfInline">
            <li>{{ phrase('last_login:') }} {{ $superMod.User.last_activity ? date_dynamic($superMod.User.last_activity) : phrase('n_a') }}</li>
        </ul>
    </xf:hint>
</xf:main>

Then do something similar for content moderators (non-super moderators). But again, just depends on what you are trying to show exactly. I assume it's when the moderator last logged into the site since there's no moderator control panel for them to log into.

you could show when the moderator last logged into the site with a simple template change.
Unless I've misunderstood smth. this is not possible with a simple template modification:
Admin.last_login is the timestamp of the last Admin app login that was made by the user; User.last_activity is the hourly aggregate of the users Pub session activity.

Even ignoring the fact that there is no Moderator app, those timestamps have entirely different meanings:
If I had started an admin session on 2023/04/01 and didn't let it expire until now, Admin.last login would be 2023/04/01 - if I did the same for a Pub session User.last_activity would be Today (minus up to 1 hour).

If you wanted to show Last login (vs. Last activity) for a users Pub app usage it would be necessary to track Login timestamp - which currently isn't being done.

That's why I posted that it is is more complicated than it does look on first glance.
If instead the goal is to show an approximate Last activity (and not Last login) of the moderator your suggested template modifcation would work fine.

Top Bottom