Playlist for users in XFMG

Dadparvar

Hi,

One of the most important things that I will miss if I migrate from my media site to XFMG (after not supporting audio files of course), is playlists.
In my media site, users are able to create (public or private) playlist and add any media to any playlist. Then they can watch their playlist's media very neat and clean:
playlist.webp

As you see in screenshot, right sidebar is the list of the user's media added to his playlist and he is able to watch the whole list one after another and no need to search to find the next part of an ordered package that sent in different times.

Regards,
Hamed

Upvote 9
I think the concept of a playlist in profile is very good.

It could work like this:
  1. Let members create an album they want to use for their playlist.
  2. Add a function to play all media in an album. (popular request for this feature here)
  3. On the 'Albums' profile tab show a play button on each album. When clicking this all media in the album is played in an overlay.
This would allow members to create unlimited playlists and all media in their albums is playable right from profile.

Hi,

One of the most important things that I will miss if I migrate from my media site to XFMG (after not supporting audio files of course), is playlists.
In my media site, users are able to create (public or private) playlist and add any media to any playlist. Then they can watch their playlist's media very neat and clean:
View attachment 119091

As you see in screenshot, right sidebar is the list of the user's media added to his playlist and he is able to watch the whole list one after another and no need to search to find the next part of an ordered package that sent in different times.

Regards,
Hamed
That would be awesome

Top Bottom