Lack of interest Place passwords on post

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Edward'

Hi, I have a suggestion: You can set passwords in the post. It would not be for everyone, would in some cases.

It is a good option in other types of forums is included.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This would serve to cases RPG forums. Here's an example:

A forum with a roll of Anime, where there is a post that only post those that have a character. Then he put password to post and gives to members who are entering the roll.

The talks are good, but my suggestion would serve to make something similar but that a post in the forum.

It is something that is used in various Spanish forums. And in view would be more public but can only enter with the password.

PS: I hope you understand my English.

Yes, but only as required for the post. And password may be set by the moderators of the section where you find the post.

It's an interesting suggestion. Could this be done also using the user IDs ? where placing their id's in that specific field grants them access to that post/thread.

Top Bottom