Pixelexit or themehouse

which is best?

• Pixelexit

Votes: 73 78.5%
  • Themehouse

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters
Well I'm sorry you had that experience Floris.
You seriously dishing me for having a positive experience with them?
Wow, your hate must run deep .. #sad

Imagine that, a community of admins that have a constructive discussion about services and produ... oh wait. who am I fooling.

unsub

:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Did you forgot where you were... Same ole, same ole since you left..
Yeah, the same people making a mockery of a supposed professional forum. Might be way a lot of the older developers and designers left and rarely visit here now, right?

I'm not a big fan of ThemeHouse designs, mainly due to statements made that try to rewrite the history of frameworks on XenForo, that it tends to be entirely too invasive for what it does, and there is an extreme amount of code bloat and elements that seem to have been overlooked, but to constantly badger someone else for their opinion is pretty outright disrespectful and unprofessional.

Along with XenForo not really being worth the time it takes to keep styles developed and up to date, the community is a big reason why I've distanced myself, and why I know other people have as well. Other than to find add-ons for my own project, I go out of my way to avoid posting here due to the attitude you're portraying in this thread.

Yeah, the same people making a mockery of a supposed professional forum. Might be way a lot of the older developers and designers left and rarely visit here now, right?

I'm not a big fan of ThemeHouse designs, mainly due to statements made that try to rewrite the history of frameworks on XenForo, that it tends to be entirely too invasive for what it does, and there is an extreme amount of code bloat and elements that seem to have been overlooked, but to constantly badger someone else for their opinion is pretty outright disrespectful and unprofessional.

Along with XenForo not really being worth the time it takes to keep styles developed and up to date, the community is a big reason why I've distanced myself, and why I know other people have as well. Other than to find add-ons for my own project, I go out of my way to avoid posting here due to the attitude you're portraying in this thread.

I'm far less active here as well.. Only reason I even got involved in this thread was to put in a good word for @Russ and @Steve, since day one they have always stood behind their work and always made any issues right.. Without excuses or blaming others for it. A lot of so called past devs here could learn a lot from PE.

The big reason I've distanced myself is due to getting ripped off by developers.. Losing interest, not being worth the time, not selling enough licenses to now I graduated High School, I'm moving on... I've heard it all.. Only all to have same end result.. paid for a buggy style or add-on you just end up deleting because the developer after taking the money from everyone decides to distant themself. In my opinion, that is what is very disrespectful and unprofessional to do in a professional based community and what tainted this community the most.. The real main reason so many are less active as years progress.

I'm far less active here as well.. Only reason I even got involved in this thread was to put in a good word for @Russ and @Steve, since day one they have always stood behind their work and always made any issues right.. Without excuses or blaming others for it. A lot of so called past devs here could learn a lot from PE.

The big reason I've distanced myself is due to getting ripped off by developers.. Losing interest, not being worth the time, not selling enough licenses to now I graduated High School, I'm moving on... I've heard it all.. Only all to have same end result.. paid for a buggy style or add-on you just end up deleting because the developer after taking the money from everyone decides to distant themself. In my opinion, that is what is very disrespectful and unprofessional to do in a professional based community and what tainted this community the most.. The real main reason so many are less active as years progress.

And that excuses being disrespectful to another user for their choice of designer how?

I am not saying one is better than the other either, I was just wanting the options of everyone. I have nothing against themehouse, I haven't used them as I went with PE. Having said that I don't regret that as @Russ has been amazing to work with. Everyone will have an opinion, my best advise is don't take it to heart.

Top Bottom