Pixelexit or themehouse

which is best?

• Pixelexit

Votes: 73 78.5%
  • Themehouse

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters
We use both. I prefer PixelExit though both are visually appealing. I find theme house uses an extreme amount of inline JavaScript which I'm not a fan of.

I am hoping in xf2 we can do most of what we need ourself with the default style to keep things simple down the road with upgrades and add-on compatibility.

We use both. I prefer PixelExit though both are visually appealing. I find theme house uses an extreme amount of inline JavaScript which I'm not a fan of.

I am hoping in xf2 we can do most of what we need ourself with the default style to keep things simple down the road with upgrades and add-on compatibility.
Curious where is there inline JavaScript?

Thanks for all the help guys, I'm blown away by how many responded I've got in
Less than a day lol. I think I'll be check out pixelexit and see how I go. Again thanks for all the help. Already in contact with @Russ

Last edited:
That is for all the help guys, I'm blown away by how many responded I've got in
Less than a day lol. I think I'll be check out pixelexit and see how I go. Again thanks for all the help. Already in contact with @Russ

Glad we could help :D You'll be in good hands! As your seeing already PE's response time is outstanding. I'm sure I speak for many of us here that will be exciting to see what Russ and Steve whip together for your new community.

Glad we could help :D You'll be in good hands! As your seeing already PE's response time is outstanding. I'm sure I speak for many of us here that will be exciting to see what Russ and Steve whip together for your new community.
takes a little while but that's what you get for living over the other side of the world ;) good old Australia

I have just had a custom style created by Pixel Exit and I cannot speak highly enough of the level of service provided by @Russ. He was always there when I needed him to answer questions, make minor changes and to assist when I finally went ahead with the migration from vBulletin. I would happily use Pixel Exit again and would recommend them to anyone who needs Xenforo custom styling. As a customer, I am completely satisfied.

Just wanted to update, @Mike Creuzer and I had a long talk over the phone just now. He seemed very sincere with wanting to fix the issues happening within the company as of late and is going to be helping out with a project of mine to try to make right on our past that went sour once becoming Theme House. I will update on how it goes once we complete the project agreed on. I do hope for the best as some know, I was a very big fan of Audentio in the past and would like to be able to say again that I am. I do applaud Mike on making the effort to reach out to me and arranging our phone call to discuss the issues at hand.

Just wanted to update, @Mike Creuzer and I had a long talk over the phone just now. He seemed very sincere with wanting to fix the issues happening within the company as of late and is going to be helping out with a project of mine to try to make right on our past that went sour once becoming Theme House. I will update on how it goes once we complete the project agreed on. I do hope for the best as some know, I was a very big fan of Audentio in the past and would like to be able to say again that I am. I do applaud Mike on making the effort to reach out to me and arranging our phone call to discuss the issues at hand.

I've never had anything but good things to say about them. Me and @Mike Creuzer have spoken over the phone many times for fairly long periods of time. Hope things work out for you @The Forum Heroes and you will think more of them from here on out.

If there was a third choice and it was @Arty , then I might also participate in the poll.
Agree. Seriously underrated styler. Top notch themes. Personally, if i could only have two choices in the poll i would have had PE and Arty.

Another underrated styler is @Ehren (xenfocus.com). Not sure if he is updating his styles or not, but hope to see him continue when XF2 comes out.

Quality over quantity any day of the week thanks.

I like mike as a person but the quality of work that audento provided to a former client, over billing, under providing, and ignoring the support clients paid extra $500 for, resulting in my having to do the work for free as I had recommended audento.

$1000 for a "custom theme" which was uix with padding changes and category strips recoloured, and our header copied on. A style I later replicated in 10 minutes using just basic uix

Several bad JavaScript errors in theme.

$500 for 60 days priority support, despite giving audento a list of bugs found zero were worked on, even after audento "apologised" for taking 28 days to respond to the ticket, nothing was done after the apology.

In total my client was billed 1500usd for a unusable theme and no support, not to mention the theme being a barely modified uix
Premade stuff is fine, but after the time and money it cost me, and the money it cost client I would never again commission audento for a custom theme.

If there was a third choice and it was @Arty , then I might also participate in the poll.

Agree. Seriously underrated styler. Top notch themes. Personally, if i could only have two choices in the poll i would have had PE and Arty.

Another underrated styler is @Ehren (xenfocus.com). Not sure if he is updating his styles or not, but hope to see him continue when XF2 comes out.

Quality over quantity any day of the week thanks.

Agreed. Can't forget that @Arty also has quality styles available too. :D

Top Bottom