Piracy

Oh geez, don't tell me that. A lot of work is going in to XFA. I plan to implement some "call home" code that if no license is input and matches will kill the system.

The Urban site. LOL

I know about what site the style was that was being ripped I mean't I didn't know what site ripped it az never mentioned the site and i never asked.

I know about what site the style was that was being ripped I mean't I didn't know what site ripped it az never mentioned the site and i never asked.
Oh oops. LOL

I won't mention the site but I can honestly tell you it is the second one I have found with your stuff and mine on it.

I just found out a paid mod I sale is illegally being distributed on another site. Anyone know what I can do about this? I've never been in this position before so I'm not sure if I should seek legal counsel right away or try to handle it on my own.

Thanks to anyone who helps out.

You have probably resolved this by now but I would always suggest you deal with these issues yourself until you have insufficient time or a quantity that requires dedicated services.
The benefits of a third party company are generally highlighted when you want to "find" abuse you were not previously aware of and the level of resulting purchases offsets expenditure turning the process into a revenue stream.

Anyone wanting free advice is welcome to contact me any time, and whilst I have "retired" I still do have all my software and contacts if the right job came along to convince me otherwise.

Top Bottom