Phpmyadmin Importing Database problem

Brett Peters

Recently I was trying to install a test install on my server but when I try to upload the database I get the following error, If anyone is good with this sort of thing it may save me some time.

The only noteworthy thing that I can think of is that my host has updated phpmyadmin.

error.webp

It looks as if there's an erroneous entry in your .sql backup file for the xf_ip table.

Are you able to open the backup in a text editor (e.g. Notepad++) and check that particular table, specially the line beginning 2897?

Just having a look at the particular table, To me it looks like that when I deleted some XF generated pages that the nodes children references did not get deleted...... Could this be correct ? (I hope not)

It's just a table which logs IP address against content type, so that shouldn't really have any relevance.

Can you post the line it errors on?

(2896, 136, 'post', 1872, 'insert', 983916523, 1302653487);
INSERT INTO `xf_ip` (`ip_id`, `user_id`, `content_type`, `content_id`, `action`, `ip`, `log_date`) VALUES
(2897, 136, 'post', 1873, 'insert', 983916523, 1302653793),

Are you on a shared host?

It's possible there were server related issues during the import, but other than that I can't suggest why it would suddenly work after failing a few times.

Top Bottom