Qapla.com - phpBB Fluid and Fixed

phpBB Fluid and Fixed 1.5

No permission to download

DRE

The8thLegion submitted a new resource:

phpBB Fluid and Fixed (version 1.0) - A brown and grayish theme.

phpBB style is based on the default Xenforo 1.1.2 style with a gray and brown color scheme based on phpBB.com

Directions:

1. Download the zip file attached and upload the contents of the folder called upload to your forum root.

2. Go to AdminCP/Styles/Import a Style and Import one of the files located in the [Qapla.com] - phpBB by DRE folder.

Donate!

Included Template...

Read more about this resource...

Nicely done, but still has some white space gaps. Color also seem to bight. phpBB is a little darker.

Overall though it's going in the right direction. Not easy to mimic another skin.

Nicely done, but still has some white space gaps. Color also seem to bight. phpBB is a little darker.

Overall though it's going in the right direction. Not easy to mimic another skin.
I spent more time on that theme than any other I made yesterday. After awhile I rushed it so I could work on another. :ROFLMAO:

I spent more time on that theme than any other I made yesterday. After awhile I rushed it so I could work on another. :ROFLMAO:

I believe you. phpBB isn't the easiest skin to mimic. For an open source product, it sure does have a lot of ins and outs. But you've got a good hang on it so far. Keep up the good work

My users miss forumotion, so I am thinking in installing this but I am not sure if it'd be wise to do now that Xenforo is in its 1.2 version...
Thank you for your effort.

Top Bottom