Had a slight problem with our XenForo forum today. We kept getting Internal Server Error (500) and I managed to find out that the php.ini was causing the problem. I suspect and update to the server has happened resulting in this error.
I deleted the contents of the php.ini file and the forum is working fine. In the past we've made amendments I think but can't really remember what we have changed etc.
I'm wondering if any of you could help us troubleshoot which part of the php.ini file is causing the problems.
We are running PHP Version 5.4.18
The php.ini file can be found at http://pastebin.com/M6wV13f4