PHP Help Center Chat [Deleted]

Any news here? The mod is great, would love to use it and would even be willing to dish out like 6 Dollars or something for it.

No news, I stopped working on it for a while due to other add ons. I will probably rebrand this [XenMods] Chat and start development again in the near future.

To fix your issue open file: library/PHCchat/Install.php replace all contents with
PHP:
<?php
class PHCchat_Install
{
 static function Install()
{

}
}

and installation should work.

I installed this add-on but later uninstalled it cause I couldn't get it to do right for some odd reason but for some reason the settings for user groups stayed so how do I get rid of those settings? I don't have the add-on installed anymore @Daniel Hood

Edit: Nevermind I figured out how to do it in phpmyadmin.

Yeah for some odd reason when I uninstalled the add-on it removed all the settings but the ones for user groups. I figured out how to go in and manually remove them.

(bump)

Was planning on using this but noticed both downloads are 404's, then I saw some other error posts. Hopefully Daniel starts this again, but it's his project, so it'd be understandable if he doesn't.

I've actually been considering redoing this add on just not sure if it's worth while because taiga chat is so popular and seems to be high enough quality.

I've actually been considering redoing this add on just not sure if it's worth while because taiga chat is so popular and seems to be high enough quality.
I agree that Taiga chat is popular and good (I use it), but tbh, it's starting to slowly die. The developer of it no longer supports the free version afaik and a few of its' features have broke themselves in 1.3. Maybe your chat will end up being the most favored chat. :P

Top Bottom