Fixed PHP 8.1 [E_DEPRECATED] urldecode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string

It's clear because I happen to know him. But it's also clear when we check his member card

Laziness = working on a large convoluted add-on and running into bugs, but still taking time to report them. He probably told @Chris D and posted this so it is tracked internally in between development of his own add-on, or customer add-ons.

You do know its not necessary or even desirable to post in bug report threads?

If the developers need more information, or have some pertinent information, they'll post.
I'm making a simple, obvious and fair point that's not at all hard to understand, but you lot are sure getting pissy about it with lame criticisms about what I'm saying.

I've explained it, so I'm not going to continue wasting my breath with this.

I'm making a simple, obvious and fair point that's not at all hard to understand, but you lot are sure getting pissy about it with lame criticisms about what I'm saying.

I've explained it, so I'm not going to continue wasting my breath with this.
First response = fine... It's the fact you had an attitude, and then were basically insulting towards someone because you made a mistake.

Could have easily said "I wasn't aware he was a developer, sorry my misunderstanding" but you have now tripled down on having an attitude, and probably gotten you added to a few ignore lists.

Between this and your Database thread... It's pretty apparent this kind of attitude isn't a one off thing 😂.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.9).

Change log:
Improve PHP 8.1 compatibility within the route filter entity
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom