XF 1.5 Photobucket Enable 3rd Party Hosting Banner Issue

majesty95

Where does this come from and how do I get rid of it? If I click "inspect" in Chrome it goes away. I have also seen this on Facebook when posting a thread and I'm assuming the default image is triggering this? If so, where do I change it? Thanks!

3rd party.webp

I understand the issue of what photobucket did. However, that is not my question. My question is specifically why that message is popping up in an area of the forum where I have no images and how I can remove it. Perhaps @Mike has an answer?
With add-ons and template code changes, unlikely anyone could tell with just a screenshot image.
Probably better giving an example URL so that people can look at your output code, and specifically what is likely inserting photobucket at this point.

Did you search your templates for usage of "photobucket"?
Eg. you have both "apple-touch-icon" and "#headerMover" using photobucket sourced images. A couple of other commented out references too.

Did you search your templates for usage of "photobucket"?
Eg. you have both "apple-touch-icon" and "#headerMover" using photobucket sourced images. A couple of other commented out references too.

I did and nothing came back. I did try to figure it out before posting. How do you see those things you pointed out? I'm not a developer if you can believe it lol

I did and nothing came back. I did try to figure it out before posting. How do you see those things you pointed out? I'm not a developer if you can believe it lol
You can view the page source for Photobucket links. If you show us the link to your forum, we could look for it and tell you where to find/replace.

The link where it is happening is: http://px1sports.com/forums/mvp-league-madden-18-money-league-ps4.251/

I've viewed the source and it goes away. I've tried searching for photobucket on the Xenforo backend. I guess there are other ways to you "inspect" on Chrome that I'm not aware of?
Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Styles -> Select the theme you use and choose Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Open Graph Logo

Upload the Photobucket image to your server and use that link instead of the photobucket one.

Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Styles -> Select the theme you use and choose Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Open Graph Logo

Upload the Photobucket image to your server and use that link instead of the photobucket one.

Ok I've changed that. is the path /home/login/public_html/mysite if using cPanel? That's what it shows me on cPanel when uploading.

Ok I've changed that. is the path /home/login/public_html/mysite if using cPanel? That's what it shows me on cPanel when uploading.
Yeah.

@DL6 pointed out something that's likely to have been seen in the screenshot you provided btw.

I'd check your public.css and EXTRA.css templates for that photbucket link: Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Styles & Templates -> Templates (make sure you're using your theme)

Yeah.

@DL6 pointed out something that's likely to have been seen in the screenshot you provided btw.

I'd check your public.css and EXTRA.css templates for that photbucket link: Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Styles & Templates -> Templates (make sure you're using your theme)

Yeah it was in extra css. There was an image to take up the empty space on a forum when it was showing the background between the forum body and the footer. I removed it and it went away. Now I have that space there but I'll live with it as opposed to the opposite lol. Fore some reason the image that made it go away was the same as the background image...weird.

Top Bottom