******* - Photo Poll [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Photo Poll - This addon makes it easily organize a photo poll and display it's result on your forum.

INFORMATION:
This addon makes it easily organize a photo poll and display it's result on your forum.

FEATURES:
- Based on XenForo default poll system with almost functions & features. But on this addon it allow you upload image as a poll choice.
- Ability to set list of file extensions that allowed to be uploaded as a poll choice.
- Ability to set the maximum photo size.
- Ability...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Would like to see an option to make it more like hotornot.com Option to rate each pic in the gallery and then list the galley in highest vote rating order.

Nice... but, i think you should name it more like "Image Poll" eg. With a real photo contest (like phot contest add-on) have this nothing to do... :unsure:

From the looks of the screens, it appears that the same user uploads all the photos. This doesn't really work in a contest setting. What you want is for different users to upload their "entry" into the contest and then other users can vote.

******* updated ******* - Photo Poll with a new update entry:

30/09/2014: Version 1.0.1

- Fixed bug on display photo thumbnail.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@******* Just picked this up and I'm having a weird issue with it - when I attempt to upload photos for the poll it sometimes prompts me for the photo upload like I was attaching it to a post. About 3 out of 6 times. I took some screenshots for you:

After I press Upload A File:

CapturFiles_3.webp

See in the background it attached it to the post and not the poll?
CapturFiles_4.webp

Here's the created thread - the pic is nowhere to be found
CapturFiles_5.webp

This is going to be VERY confusing to the members.

******* updated ******* - Photo Poll with a new update entry:

01/12/2014: Version 1.0.2

- Fixed bug return information to parent.
- Fixed bug show form upload when user click upload button

Read the rest of this update entry...

It gives a add-on that can do this: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xen-photo-contest.2755/ actual licence users can install a version 0.6 from this. This works like it should. ;) :)

The problem is that this addon hasn't been updated in nearly a year, and it has an extremely high price as well.

This add-on is great, however I do agree it would be ideal if it could do the following:

• Allow users to submit an entry during a submission timeframe
  • Allow entries to remain hidden until voting start
  • Allow for anonymous entries
  • Ideally integrate with trophies, so you could specify the winner (and/or second place, third place etc) to be awarded a trophy
If it did these functions, I would happily pay double the current price for it.

Perhaps it could be an addon that works with the Xenforo Media Gallery as well?

Hello,

The problem is that this addon hasn't been updated in nearly a year, and it has an extremely high price as well.

No, thats not correct. The coder has it updatet and give a realy good support - but not here on xenforo.com. The last version from photocontest add-on you can download (after you buy it) from the own website of the add-on coder. The newest version from 10/2014 is 0.6.2 and i can tell you, that this add-on since 0.4 runs like a charm. I use it actualy with xenforo 1.4.3 and a lot other add-ons from other coders without any issue.

So i can say - yes, the price is not the lowest, but its best supported and updated. :)

In the description you can see the adress of there support forum: http://www.hardwareforums.com/?g=xen try it out... ;)

Hello,

No, thats not correct. The coder has it updatet and give a realy good support - but not here on xenforo.com. The last version from photocontest add-on you can download (after you buy it) from the own website of the add-on coder. The newest version from 10/2014 is 0.6.2 and i can tell you, that this add-on since 0.4 runs like a charm. I use it actualy with xenforo 1.4.3 and a lot other add-ons from other coders without any issue.

So i can say - yes, the price is not the lowest, but its best supported and updated. :)

In the description you can see the adress of there support forum: http://www.hardwareforums.com/?g=xen try it out... ;)
Confirmed, Totally agree with @otto

Hello
I have just installed this addon and gets below errors :
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: node_id - library/*******/PhotoPoll/Model/PhotoPoll.php:511
Oluşturan: Bilinmeyen Hesap, 16 dakika önce
Yığın Takibi
#0 /var/www/html/forum/library/*******/PhotoPoll/Model/PhotoPoll.php(511): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/f...', 511, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/forum/library/*******/PhotoPoll/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(29): *******_PhotoPoll_Model_PhotoPoll->canAddPhotoPoll(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/forum/library/RainDD/UserActivity/Controller/ThreadViewers.php(8): *******_PhotoPoll_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/html/forum/library/AVForums/Competitions/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): RainDD_UserActivity_Controller_ThreadViewers->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AVForums_Competitions_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Talep Yeri
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(85) "http://www.kadinlarkulubu.com/forum/index.php?threads/zayiflamak-istiyorummmm.775350/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/zayiflamak-istiyorummmm_775350/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: discussion_type - library/*******/PhotoPoll/Model/PhotoPoll.php:513
Oluşturan: Bilinmeyen Hesap, 17 dakika önce
Yığın Takibi
#0 /var/www/html/forum/library/*******/PhotoPoll/Model/PhotoPoll.php(513): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/f...', 513, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/forum/library/*******/PhotoPoll/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(29): *******_PhotoPoll_Model_PhotoPoll->canAddPhotoPoll(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/forum/library/RainDD/UserActivity/Controller/ThreadViewers.php(8): *******_PhotoPoll_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/html/forum/library/AVForums/Competitions/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): RainDD_UserActivity_Controller_ThreadViewers->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AVForums_Competitions_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Talep Yeri
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(85) "http://www.kadinlarkulubu.com/forum/index.php?threads/zayiflamak-istiyorummmm.775350/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/zayiflamak-istiyorummmm_775350/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Could you please help me to fix this..

Regards

@******* Got a whole host of server errors today. These same 2 repeated about 10 times each:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: discussion_type - library/*******/PhotoPoll/Model/PhotoPoll.php:513
Generated By: Unknown Account, Sunday at 5:25 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/*******/PhotoPoll/Model/PhotoPoll.php(513): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/dressedw/...', 513, Array)
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/*******/PhotoPoll/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(29): *******_PhotoPoll_Model_PhotoPoll->canAddPhotoPoll(Array, Array)
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/ChangeThreadStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): *******_PhotoPoll_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(208): ChangeThreadStarter_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(95) "http://www.dressedwell.net/forum/threads/wake-up-world-you-get-the-government-you-deserve.1591/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: node_id - library/*******/PhotoPoll/Model/PhotoPoll.php:511
Generated By: Unknown Account, Sunday at 5:25 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/*******/PhotoPoll/Model/PhotoPoll.php(511): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/dressedw/...', 511, Array)
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/*******/PhotoPoll/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(29): *******_PhotoPoll_Model_PhotoPoll->canAddPhotoPoll(Array, Array)
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/ChangeThreadStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): *******_PhotoPoll_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(208): ChangeThreadStarter_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(95) "http://www.dressedwell.net/forum/threads/wake-up-world-you-get-the-government-you-deserve.1591/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@******* the new update has a fatal error:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: main() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/*******/*******Helper/1000200/EventListeners.php' (include_path='/home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library:.:.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php') - library/*******/*******Helper/EventListeners.php:24
Generated By: Unknown Account, 17 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "http://www.dressedwell.net/forum/index.php?liveupdate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(119) "/forum/threads/rambo-posts-pics-of-women-he-thinks-you-pussies-wouldnt-bang-and-you-confirm-his-suspiscions.1327/page-2"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Tried installing and uninstalling it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom