• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[pfps.com.br] Bookmark Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated! Changelog in the first post!
thanks for update, works very nicely.

1) I've noticed that "Latests bookmarks" sidebar block on Bookmark View page is displaying incorrect things, I bookmarked 2,3 threads with Public state but the "Latests bookmarks" block is displaying only one thread twice.

2) Phrase of "Latests bookmarks" should be "Latest bookmarks", Typo of extra 's'

3) Bookmarked thread links are linked to Bookmark View page, Can you make it optional so clicking on Bookmark links redirects you to original thread? my members are confused with Bookmark View page.

Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in BookmarkPosts/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 18
  2. BookmarkPosts_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/user/index.php at line 13
I get this error when I go into a thread in my Xenmedio forum when
Auto Lock Threads
If set, threads will automatically get locked to prevent posting. If this setting is enabled, when a user clicks on a media thread, they will instead be brought to the media and comment page.
is enabled when I disable this option everything is fine.

Unfortunally, as i said in the first post, you have to uninstall and install the new version.
I'll make sure in the next version you'll have only to upgrade.

Sorry about this.

I get this error when I go into a thread in my Xenmedio forum when

is enabled when I disable this option everything is fine.

Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in BookmarkPosts/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 18
  2. BookmarkPosts_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/user/index.php at line 13

I to have this same problem, is there a fix for it yet?

Just updated and now every thread I go this message appear

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'bookmark_posts.bookmark_user_id' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 197
  6. XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 69
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in OldThreadWarning/ControllerPublic/OldThreadWarning.php at line 20
  8. OldThreadWarning_ControllerPublic_OldThreadWarning->actionIndex() in Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 8
  9. Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in BookmarkPosts/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 16
  10. BookmarkPosts_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kogit/forum/index.php at line 13

I've disabled it by now...

Hello Andrea.

Unfortunally I'll not support more ths add-on.

I'll advice you another great add-on, it does the same thing (and much more) developed by Syndol.
You can find it in here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/paid-mod-bookmarks.24306/

I know it is paid, but take a look at the thread and see the feedback from the users (and the screenshots). Worth the price.

If you still want to keep your current bookmarks, you can ask Syndol to make a importer and get all the bookmarks from my add-on. The same I did with the Post It add-on (which was developed by Syndol too).

:)

It's a shame but ok :( I'll move over... It's a shame for the fact that some thime ago I've asked you if you think to develop it for a while and your word assured me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom