Personal notepad [Deleted]

Sorry, I don't show you as owning a copy of the addon.
And I do not need. Having seen free add-ons, I see all violations of resource standards and you have the right to sell something? If I start every free addition of you to write a review of its code, you will be ashamed. Please learn how to write add-ons at least at the level of @Xon, @Liam W, @ThemeHouse, @Lukas W. and etc.... They have a lot of add-ons and absolutely free ones, and if something is sold from them, then you understand that these add-ons are very well written with knowledge of the code and not only. It’s worth seeing how @Xon works and its repository has more than 100+ additions to it, and a lot of them are really useful. At the start, he had bad additions, but time has done its job and its level can already be attributed to the average developer. I started to make additions qualitatively and in accordance with the standards of resources and the standards of the php language. You have either bad additions or those that have already been described how to make and are simply assembled into 1 modification of the template and no more.

And I do not need. Having seen free add-ons, I see all violations of resource standards and you have the right to sell something? If I start every free addition of you to write a review of its code, you will be ashamed. Please learn how to write add-ons at least at the level of @Xon, @Liam W, @ThemeHouse, @Lukas W. and etc.... They have a lot of add-ons and absolutely free ones, and if something is sold from them, then you understand that these add-ons are very well written with knowledge of the code and not only. It’s worth seeing how @Xon works and its repository has more than 100+ additions to it, and a lot of them are really useful. At the start, he had bad additions, but time has done its job and its level can already be attributed to the average developer. I started to make additions qualitatively and in accordance with the standards of resources and the standards of the php language. You have either bad additions or those that have already been described how to make and are simply assembled into 1 modification of the template and no more.

If you have an issue with a addon, report it.

Sure, sent.
Thank you. I see no issues with the add-on code and it seems to comply with the Resource standards.

In future, please only make such claims if you have specific evidence to back it up. If you have specific evidence of resource standard violations, please report them as bugs to the author in the respective resource thread in the first instance (as you did in the case of this thread with the Bill Arf add-on) and give the author a chance to rectify the issue.

If the author refuses or is unable to rectify the issue satisfactorily then you may report the resource using the "Report" function and we'll take it from there.

Top Bottom